kool, I shall fill it out and reply soon. ![]()
so what are you upto this weekend?
kool, I shall fill it out and reply soon. ![]()
so what are you upto this weekend?
Going to Burlington in an hour with friends on “bike”. ![]()
Maybe dinner outside with family tonight. No plans for tomorrow as of yet.
What about you?
what bike? ![]()
my weekend is gona be the BESTTTTTTTTTTT!!! My sister’s coming this evening for the whole week. I can’t wait, I MISS HER! ![]()
Lol @ what bike. In post number 9, the bike in kitchen. How about a picture of kitchen without the bike? ![]()
Sounds like fun. Enjoy your week. Maybe she will persuade you to make a FB account. Lol.
Pretty much like our family. Only two brothers. Wish had more though but it is okay, I will make up for it..![]()
Re: Any Bikers?
lol, not bad. How about a picture of the kitchen with you sitting on that table eating brunch?
She did make me a FB account, but I deactivated it. Waste of time, it’s not like I have anything better to do, but still. Its very public, whereas GS is more private. I like my privacy.
I like my privacy too. Lol.
Seriously, if those pictures werent enough then nothing more I do/say on GS will be sufficient.
Whats the age difference between you two?
Re: Any Bikers?
Of course there is something more you can do. But since you like your privacy, what can I say.
Not even one full year, lol. what abour your brother and yourself?
More as in? ![]()
1 and half.
More as in refer to post 45. ![]()
Who’s older?
Re: Any Bikers?
lol, not bad!
Is that you in the blurred out suited buited picture?
.
Oh shoot! You have access to all the pictures? ![]()
not the same table ![]()
oh yea smarty pants. Like it wasn’t intended.
Yes, we upgraded with time na. Lol.
Come on now!! LMAO.
I’m just saying what I see.
I have a very sharp eye.
It was not. Just deleted all the posts giving access to all the pictures.
Yes, that super duper blurry picture is of mine. ![]()
lol, itni buri shakal kyon banali hai. ab to dekhli pic menai.
BTW, how old are you?
Ladies first. ![]()