Re: Another marriage scenerio
I think not having kids in this situation, is a very wise move from the husbands side. its sad to see so many kids living with just one parent. its best if they resolve their problems before trying to start a family. This again shows the husband is very mature, whereas the wife is being immature.
Impulse sis,
do you know the hard time own family and in laws gives when a wife is not having a kid after a sudden time frame? Its a lot of pressure! Besides, having kid/s makes people mature and the tendency to live for own pleasures and likings fades away. Men and women grow by having kids. If people still cant manage it, then growing up with single parent is not a big deal. Life is hardly as ideal as in was some generations ago. couples needed each other more in the past, now adays we are teens until over 30ties......
Like in my own case, all I asked of my hubby was the blessing of having a child or two. He was given the option to keep all he took and earned though it was paid by me. I gave up the dream of having a normal relationship, thinking its not in my naseeb, perhaps Allahjee willed it so that he is more inclined towards his second wife than me. A man who uses the issue of not giving kids to his wife, it really makes a wife resent him. I was never like as the on going story, but I can understand her sentiments when it comes to having kids.
Im sorry if it doesnt make any sense......