But they could get wind of somthing and start making assumptions. Truthfully, no Pakistani community where I live either, maybe 2 or 3 families. One time all us kids were in middle school and we were out and everyone(guys and gals) went to play touch football or something, even the girl wearing the hijab, in front of her house. Of course me being the freak I was until a few years ago, I stayed on the side. My mom found out and damn that lecture nearly made me cry in frustration. My dad was in on it too! It was all, it doesn’t matter if you were standing there on the side, not playing, what matters is people see what they want to see and they could make it a problem for you. Since that day I have hated the fact that I have to guard everything I say or do because of some snot nosed idiots who decided that gossiping and putting others down is basically our culture.