Thanks Sehrysh, that is exactly the point. I am not ahmadi but I fail to see that whenever people start losing argument, they start discussing how this leader or that leader died in bathroom as it really matters. If the debate is happening at intelligent level, go ahead carry on, but the reason of the ban on that topic is because it never happened at that level.
Trouble makers can hide behind “we are questioning because we wanna learn” logic only for so long. Problem with agendas is that they cant be kept hidden for long. People with agenda eventually expose themselves in time and then get banned
CM, you are a pretty intelligent person. I know that you know the answer and I know that you know that I know that right now you are just arguing for the heck of it. You get a little kick out of raising controversial issues.
and btw, the rule applies across the board, just at different levels. We have the similar rule about political leaders in PA.