Now, my dear, where did I suggest the women to personally propose guys for marriage? Sure exceptions are there but why did my post sound like that to you?
If the girl does come across a suitable match, she can let her parents or family know of her wish & they can figure out a way. I know from older people that it was not uncommon or look down upon a girl’s family / family member informing the guy’s family / family member about their interest. Things used to be so simple back then.
Yes, advice, especially, parents’ advice is helpful mostly because they have much more experience of life & people than their kids but like I said, in that case, parents can be ‘requested’ to provide guidence. But not expected to… blah blah blah… all that I said in my first post in the thread. It is because as per my personal opinion, 18+ is quite a mature age to sensily perform this job of finding a life partner for one’s self & hence should not expect parents to spoon-feed one in this matter of his / her life too.