A suggestion for Sehar and Bait Bazi

Hello Sehar and all nice guppies!!

I have been seeing the threads of Bait Bazi since I was reading and then joined the forum. It is fun but as most of you would know that Bait Bazi is a competition between two teams. The game Bait bazi goes on and ppl come and post a sher and then its on them whenever they come back.

I just wanna say to you Sehar that would’nt it be more fun if we make two or more teams and then have competitions in them. It is okay if you don’t agree. I am saying that because I’ve seen that there is no enthusiasm in Poetry and I think this can give it an edge.

Dear Sehar! If you agree then with your permission can we make the teams in this thread.

What do you all of you think about this?

Thankx!!

great idea!... i'm in


zindagi zinda billi ka naam hae...!

I think its a great idea

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

what do u think Seher?
go for it Passionate

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif


Kay hum tu Dhoop main baarishh kay woh qatray hain jo gir ker, dar-o-deevar per hi sookh jaatay hain…

Thanx Dhoop ang tu PHir! I knew it is a good idea.

:collars ko proudly jhatakney wala icon:

Where are you Sehar??????

Nice idea..but it would be difficult to make up teams.I support you though

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

I know what you mean Capricorn!!

rarely anyone visits Poetry(my opinion). Maybe we’ll have to force ppl to come and join

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

I’d love to join u ppl

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Thats a very nice idea. I may also be included in a team

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Hey &Passionate

Firstly, it's a great idea. Making up teams though, will be difficult as this forum gets participation mostly from a selected group of members, as is the case with other forums. And i'd like to clarify 'rarely visited' part you stated. Infact, this forum is one of the highly visited forums on gupshup. The reason you don't see flaring threads here is because there's not much of discussion on poems, people either like them or not like them, there are however exceptions.

Khair, getting back to your idea. We can experiment it if we have enough members willing to participate, but i'd like to have the regular Bait Bazi running along the side as well. It just becomes difficult to gather members, and make it a routine. With regular Bait Bazi, anyone is welcomed to contribute without having to be on a certain team, and i'd hate to limit Bait Bazit to team members only. Those are my only concerns. So let's see how many are willing to participate.

Okay! Lets see.

Capricorn

I'd rather not discuss the 'discussions' you are talking about. It wasn't greek, but it sure had some implied meanings. Nevertheless, no one was ever stopped from 'discussing' so i don't know why the hinted complaint. :)

**There is the problem

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Khuama khua kee implied meanings…

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

**

Capri

Maybe thats just how my perception was, but no one was ever stopped, were they? I don't think so :)

Nice idea

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


~~~~~~~~
phiRa aj haq kaliye jaa’N fida karay koi
wafa bhi jhooM uthay yo wafa karay koi
nimaaZ 14 sadi se hai muntaziR logo|
HussaiN ke tarha aye ada karay koi
~~~~~~~~~

~~Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson.~~*

I know no one was. Just kidding. By the way its time to make up teams

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Hey Passionate where are you? Come on take up ur cause..All the best and dont forget including me!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Not bad

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

c’z i love poetry team bana kar karo ya wasey he . achi poetry hone cheya


Irfan Ismail

yaar baaqi jo visit kare na kare...but teamz should be made n they shall compete when a guy from one team starts a thread...
& passionate put me in da ghamgeen(sad) poetry's team..........!!


~~Hum aah bhi karte hein to ho jaate hein badnaam~~
~~Woh qatal bhi karte hein to charchaa nahi hotaa~~