A Man with his wife during childbirth

Re: A Man with his wife during childbirth

either the woman has a curtain from the waist down at the time of delivery OR the woman is positioned in such a way that if the man is at the upper most part of her body (ie holding her hand etc) he wont see anything. (this is how ive always seen it happen as an intern)

I highly doubt that MOST men find watching a baby coming out of a woman (from the lower half) a beautiful experience. Yes! I am sure they will find it beautiful when the child is handed to the mother and/or father and they hear the baby cry etc.

I find it hard to believe that you as a woman (assuming you are a woman) find childbirth disgusting. :bummer: I have not experienced childbirth yet but still find it to be amazing SubhanAllah. Perhaps you will 2 inshAllah when your time comes (assuming that you havent experienced it yet) :slight_smile: