4 yr old son addicted to computer games

That is a very good idea! However there are some obstacles in my way that prevent me from asking her (because she has been dead for almost 24 years now). Still, as far as I know - She never did anything to me that I resent (her sisters and mother I of course now cannot even bear to look at, as they are very revolting to me) - I myself threw them out of our house 22 years ago!

But as far as my mother goes, well, she even encouraged me to use firearms at an early age (being a Pathan woman, this was to be expected of her). But she also told me never to shoot at any living creature. Which is why I NEVER go hunting, well, maybe for a little fishing in the ocean - But that’s where it ends…

Anyway, the thing which I am most proud of (that my own mother had taught me at a very early age), was to never take any s**t from anyone. It of course so happened that after her own death, her family one day crossed the line - Long story short, I simply recorded the trash that was flowing out of their mouths. After which I only humiliated them in front of my father.

They till this day hate and fear me for that! And I was only 12 at the time (2 years after my mother’s death)! So in a way, I ended up applying what my own mother taught me - Onto her own family!!!

Joke of the century I’d call it, (and am damn proud of it too)! So if there is anything that I would like to pass on to the future generations - It will be this unconquerable attitude!

:smiley: