4 yr old son addicted to computer games

What are you on about? I already said I’m a serious gamer so unless you are also, I know more about the subject and effect that gaming can on people and children.

I grew up with lego and fraggle rock. The difference is, there was one episode of fraggle rock a week and you couldn’t change that no matter how much you liked the show. You could play with lego for a few hours but then the fun would wear off when you had built a bunch of things.

Back to back games or tv is inherently addictive in nature and that’s where the problem lies.

I take it you’re not a parent. I would like to see you start your 4 year old child gaming and if you won’t force it to have eat food or go outside when it refuses to stop playing.