2010 brides.........

I can understand your frustrations about your fiance trying to find a job. Its sooo tough right now but iA everything will fall into place like Rabia has mentioned. My fiance graduated from his MBA in 2008 and is still working his way up to a job that he is actually rightfully qualified for. Hes working in a company right now but with his background he still hasn’t been able to find something of his league in this economy. I never really realized how bad it was until I saw how hard he had been trying to find a proper job for himself. Inshallah though your fiance will and you guys will be able to start planning your future Inshallah Inshallah Inshallah…

At first I wanted to wait to get married till next year because of school…but when I came around my fiance wanted to wait so he could get his finances in order but then after our Nikah last year…we both realized neither one of us were going to be able to wait a whole year to get married so we set the date for this July and iA its coming up! It definitely isn’t easy but iA I have faith things will smooth out in the coming months…weddings are so expensive its not even funny! A makeup person recently quoted me $850 for bridal makeup and I almost passed out!! hahaha I’ve been ranting about it since so hope no one is getting annoyed with my posts of mentioning it everytime lol! I just couldn’t believe it…

lol so anyways, like I said, Inshallah it will work out. :_ Its okay if you start planning for your wedding now too…slowly you’ll be able to prepare for it and it will make it that much more easier when your time comes around since you already know its coming! :slight_smile:

Oh nooo you will be doing long distance too??? Awww don’t worry I know it will be really tough in the beginning but you will be able to settle into a routine of talking to each other. Me and hubby webcam all the time and it gets tough but you will get through it. :slight_smile: My fiances in Chicago and I’m in Canada…and havn’t been able to see him since our Nikah last October :frowning: so I feel you on that. :frowning: