2010 brides.........

You know its such a weight lifted once the lengha and the clothes are all done..Your Barat lengha sounds divine..My lengha is also red :slight_smile: and the HSY lenghas sounds beautiful! Maybe practice a day before the wedding with the lengha and heels in your room!!

My fiance is in Pakistan..I usualyl just see him once a year but as it was his brothers wedding I went over there and then InshaAllah he will be coming to London for the wedding..then Ill be ssing him everyday!!! lol

I so know what you mean in PK the girls can just sit back and relax where as here Im just the same as you, have to do everything yourself…its such a hassle..Will you be moving to the States after the wedding?
The Registry,Nikah,Mendhi, Barat and a small Walima will be held in London and then a larger Walima in Lahore…

Well dont worry you can stress out on here..we all understand what your going through!!!