Awwww thank you! Thankfully all of my clothes shopping and major preparations are completed. I didn’t get the chance to go to Pakistan for it but I did all of my shopping in Toronto. I bought both my baraat and valima outfit from a store called Oriental Fashions and I actually just saw the pictures of my shaadi outfit today because it has arrived and its perrrrrfectttt!! My wedding dress is a red banarsi lenga with an emerald green shirt and emerald green accents through out the suit! I loovee it! And my valima outifit is an HSY imitation of a white lengha with all silver work and a train..which I’m so nervous about walking in with!! I can be sooo clumsy at times hahah! but iA it will all go smoothly! Now I am in the middle of making dances…yess I have to choreograph all of the dances myself because my cousins have such a hard time with!! lol its usually me doing it for everyone else…now i have no one to do it for me! lol but thats okay we have started today and now just in the process of narrowing down some songs and making the wedding program!
and I completely understand the feeling away from the hubs to be!! …I’m in Canada and mine is in the states and I havn’t seen him since our Nikah which was last Oct!!
We have been so busy with wedding prep and work and keeping our finances in check that we decided to put off seeing each other till the wedding!
Khair..not much longer but I still misss him sooooo muchhh haha
Where will your wedding be? In Pakistan as well?? So much more less stress to have weddings in Pak…we don’t have to do a single thing as brides…soo relaxing lol…where as over here in the West I’m stressing myself nuts about everything! lol sheeshh