2010 brides.........

Yayyy a fellow Guppian in the city!! :slight_smile: I am actually quite excited about moving to Chicago! Its going to be a big change from Ottawa which is a much smaller city but having been born into a bigger city I have been dying to move back to one, I just NEVER thought it would be to the states! My valima will be there but my hubby is also handling all of the Valima stuff. He refuses to let me help him because he feels I shouldn’t be burdened with it along with the shaadi as well. But I’m such a control freak when it comes to this wedding that I have been trying to find out the details so I can also help make some arrangements but he has been putting up a good fight lol. I do know however that it is at a hall called Avalon Banquets. Have you ever been there??

I did want to ask you however that all of my cousins will be coming down for the Valima, all between the ages of 15- 30 and we are all obsessed with Shisha. Do you know of any nice shisha places in the city?? Would you suggest anywhere else I can take them to and show em around while they’re there? Places that they would really enjoy where the under aged ones would also be able to have fun??? :slight_smile:

You can PM me! :slight_smile: