10 years at Gupshup

Very impressive list Codey..brings back memories.

:crying: Codo be-deed kahin key:cryb:

Wonderful compilation specially 2000-2003 bring back memories

PS: Now dont ask me how do i know guppies from 2000 when I joined in 2003 :slight_smile:

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

:omg: :omg:

What an awesome list…makes me bit emotional, memories sigh

Congrats on 10 years here my friend!!!

This is a GOOD PLACE TO BE and you have noticed that :slight_smile:

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

and you know tht how?:aq:

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

10 yrs WOW :meeno:

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

Cool memories…

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

I am serious..I also get this feeling.. :smiley:

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

joined in 1999 and posted but forgot my ID, IRC was more popular those days :D. Then I joined back in 2003, I do remember seeing the nicks KKA, aleezay (had ‘scorpion’ as avatar), X2, NYAhmadi, chaltahai. Had more interaction with

And how do YOU know him? :faizy: whats your old ID?

And who was you? I used to live in religion forum :D, all those Shia/Sunni/Qadiani discussions.

What was your old ID? I remember rvikz, chaltahai, kabir, Mursalin, khan-sahib, confused, gadha, Asif_K, Nikema, tariq786, sambralian and many others.

I don’t remember ehsan though :konfused:

j/k

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

^Ehsan Bhai was not there around.I blieve I saw him first in 2005…

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

A lot of names missing but thats not your fault… many from the above list are still around, just with different nicks.

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

^ :smiley:

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

and your old id is …?

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

I joined in 1999 and was KK mod in 2001. :emmy:

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

I will pm you but on conditions :smiley: .It is till active. :slight_smile:

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

I will say that noone could ,can and will match the legend **Abdali.**Though he was an Indian basher from top to bottom,was very aggressive in his attittude,his posts were really funny and could bring out some `extreme’ jokes.

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

I remember Abdali

Re: 10 years at Gupshup

^Cool… :slight_smile: