Zinda Dilaan -e -Lahore

phewww next time whenever you post your reply in any thread then kindly read that post CAREFULLY if you cannot get the actual point then don’t try to post there. I cannot figure that place where I said something which is in the favor of TALIBANS.
About that WAR then you might not be aware of those pathans personally ,ask how this WAR has collapsed so many homes, how many innocent people are killed because of nothing. Don’t just rely on Media. Go and meet the homeless people then come and post here. If our army is sent to fight with some groups that are really going to be a threat for the country then what’s the point of attacking on common poor people who are living there. First our army was sent to kill people in Jamia Hafsa and now they have been sent to kill some more people in swat and waziristan like it has become a game for our authorities to kill their own people. If you think the people in Jamia Hafsa and sawt/waziristan deserved this punishment then I would say “kisi ko maarnay ka bhi koi tareeka hota hai” they were killed like they were animals :s many people in our army don’t support this so called war. USA and some other people just made it a game and willing or unwillingly we are the players controlled by them. I believe that we are weak and coward. All we can do is debate and throw rude comments on each other. You are right I’m sitting back and waiting for my turn. Happy?

I believe that talibans don’t exist, it’s just their name which is being used by the responsible to hide their cruel face and the statements in which those fake taliban have taken the responsibilities of the blasts are absolutely FAKE. Our authorities don’t want to show the real hands that are actually behind this chaos. The people believe in all the stories that media (the super power) provides might not want to THINK with their own minds because they are safe in their homes. Anybody would come in the dress of typical pathan on TV and say" we are responsible for the blasts" then we end up on believing in such stories.