It’s high time we should come out of our state of denial. India and USA do not have a hand in this, they may have a finger. This is largely our home grown problem. Justifying these innocent killings because of drone attacks is the most pathetic response to the problem.
I agree with you to the extent that taliban are not alone in this situation. They can do nothing without local support, and it is this local support which is being protected by our political and military leadership.
As far as the resolve of Lahore citizens is concerned, we are not going to give up to these animals.
I also live in Lahore and yesterday Cantt. attacks happened very near to my house. We are just lucky that we were not at the wrong place at the wrong time. This happened about a 100 yards in front of one of my family friends. Being a Lahore resident, I would never justify these animals on what-so-ever basis for these innocent murders. Drones, America, India or what ever, I know for sure these killers want to harm us, and they are our enemy.