zameen ke rishton se kat gaya yaaro

**
aap ki warning sar-ankhoon par Amjab sahab … me is also a peace & fun loving guy .. so I admit my mistake ..for which I already appologized …

tamanaon ke behlawe main, aksar aahi jate hain .. kabhi ham chaut khate hain, kabhi ham muskurate hain ..

ham aksar doston ki bewafai, seh tou lete hain ..
magar ham jante hain, dil hamare toott jate hain ..

**

I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

hmmmmmm
no Comments on ur PVT message Mr.
and tell u, Nikami got great sense of humor…but ub her koi tu nahi na mayri jaaan

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

… her kissi say thora hee free hova jata hay… friendship kay bhi asool hootay hain…
Take Care if u leaving my post

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

achi ghazal he, mujhe bhi pasand he

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

post karne ka shukriya


dil darya, samandaron donge .. kaun dillan de yan jane ..
jane na jane gul he na jane .. bagh tou sara jane .. ;~)