Yeah I have seen many wedding shoots by him. All his albums look like a Vogue shoot. I mean I would really like them if I see them in an art gallery but I just don’t think they are good wedding pictures. Also, they are very dark. I think wedding pictures should be bright and colorful. Honestly it’s a matter of personal preference. I think you should emphasize the couple and the expressions on their faces. He makes the picture so artsy that the couple is usually standing in some small corner and you can’t even see their face properly. Too overly dramatic for me!
Oh and he photoshops to the max just like Garima. I know every photographer photshops but there is photoshop to make a picture look better and then there’s photoshop that ends up making a picture look fake! He is very popular amongst the desis these days. They all love his work.