I’m 20, so he asked me when I was 17. lol
That’s so cool, you know I’ve heard about a lot of people in Pakistan don’t like to be married into Bangladesh families…although I don’t really understand why. The distance and culture change doesn’t seem to matter to them as much when it comes to getting their kids married here or the states.
Sara, I’ve already started getting that, and I just got engaged in February! My to be inlaws aren’t complaining, but other randomers are. I tell them it’s none of their business (heheh my mum gets mad at me for that, but do you blame me? Every single day!). My fiance knows I still have a lot of things I want to do in life, no way am I getting married before finishing uni.
Ur fiance is Masha Allah supporting you in your decision of marrying late.. thats really so sweet of him… May Allah keeps u happy and blessed… sometimes what we do not like in our lives is the BEST for us by Allah…