thats awesome diamond! i all for doing it and having all the rasams again… =)
some memories are meant to be replaced with good ones
Agreed !
I know someone from extended family who got married almost 2 years back , it was her 2nd wedding. She even had a child from her previous marriage. Her 2nd marriage was done the way as if it was her first. I don’t know her personally but I feel the groom’s side of the family also made her feel like as if it was her first. I remember she had all mayoon , mehendi , barat & valima. She even had her barat day makeup done by some very well knows makeup artist.
Its what you want and feel that matters. Whatever makes you happy!
Afshi, thats great that the second time you enjoyed the single life. I see a lot of brides too running around and being stressed. did you have all the rasams etc? etc?
i’m not saying the second wedding has to be toned down..no way. I agree, do it the way you want. I’m just stating that all the feelings of having everything to be perfect didn’t affect me. I had a pretty big wedding, I allowed a lot of other people to take care of things and handle stuff..i wanted to enjoy all that i had of single life..lol. and when hiccups arose, i shrugged it off.
I see a lot of girls getting married for the first time and worry and stress over the smallest things…I say: All izz well and go with the flow., ride with the tide.