I didn’t reject anyone just because .. some stupid reason or whatever..
I actually talked to this jerk to find out … we met… he liked me.. i was like hmm good guy… good family.. educated.. all what not..
I talked to him for few months .. just kinda getting to know him.. He was big on good food. Which I am fine with, because most men are. My husband is too but if he doesn’t get good food, he wouldn’t care much. But this guy, I know was talking to him once or twice he was totally rude about "what the heck to you do all day and not make food for your dad … " errmm excuse me! I kept listening to his crap and one day he just went you need cooking classes.. I told him you need to learn some manners and then talk about my cooking.. Hung up.. never called him back.
My thing is, don’t reject people based on stupid reason which girls give nowadays. I did listen to everyone and really sat and thought about my future with whoever …
My husband is amazing. My parents let me choose between the rishtay I had. Its your life, you choose but make a good decision.