Group B.. I eat a good breakfast at 7:00, light lunch at 12:30 and I am starving by the time I get home at 5:00 so 5:30ish is our dinner time! No cookies or milk later but sometime a cup of tea around 8:30!
On weekend, we have a late brekafast, usually skip lunch, and then again an early dinner at 6:00!
Nope. Some days they are hungrier than other days, but usually they come home, have a snack then go to Quranic lessons. After that, they have their dinner…so it’s more late afternoon i guess. Before bed, it’s milk and cookies if they’re up for it.
Mr Maroush’s working hours are erratic. Sometimes he is home by 5pm, other times it’s midnight. See… i can’t wait till midnight to have my dinner na?
I was usually really hungry after work, so we’d usually eat straight away, around 5:30-6:30, either stopping at a restaurant, getting carryout, or eating whatever was made at home.
Now that I’m home with Bunny, we sometimes have tea first so that hubby can watch Bunny while I finish making dinner. But it really depends on the day and how hungry we are and what we happen to be craving.
I skip breakfast, I have lunch around 1pm and dinner at 6pm. My family usually has theirs around 8:30pm. If everyone’s home, then I snack before dinner!