Re: You are given a chance
I am being serious for more than half an hour …
.. GOD!
Re: You are given a chance
I am being serious for more than half an hour …
.. GOD!
Re: You are given a chance
toh acha hai na
You are right on that one…![]()
sara din soo gi to raat ko neend kaisy aayegi?![]()
nahi … sir drd start ho jaye gi mujhay ..
.. I don’t want to have migrane today ![]()
Re: You are given a chance
kahan se sara din sooti hoon:emmy:
sara din toh work pe nikalta hai
Re: You are given a chance
@T1000 : so y u started a serious thread ![]()
but serious for sometime is ok na:@:
its all about perspective, how you look at your life …
nice AVATAR .. and i can’t have my custom AVATAR … I HATE GS!
hehehe…u have to wait till 1000
start flooding…common !!!
Re: You are given a chance
u cant hate GS
Re: You are given a chance
2 options
Lord of Rings - Two towers - Extended version blu ray … or FLOODING for 1000 posts?
Re: You are given a chance
btw .. 3rd option .. 20 assignments to be marked
Re: You are given a chance
Flooding ![]()
i woudl choose tht over TVshows/movie anydayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: You are given a chance
hmmmmm…multi-task!!!
Re: You are given a chance
@ LP:
i hate flooding … flooding hi krni hai to assignments na mark kr loun
@ Aaliya:
i can’t do anything else if i am watching movie .. I watch it one sitting with no interruption .. I am weird
Re: You are given a chance
noo wayyy movie mei no multi task it wont be fun
![]()
floodign aint bad:emmy:
aap ko kya hoa …