they aint grumpy nor chubby…they’r just cheeks:snooty:
I used to do facebooking. But then i took an oath. I will not use facebook for the month of march in order to focus on my studies and i ended up here .. ![]()
do you like facebook over GS?
Re: Yes/No Game
^ nope…never got a chance to bunk school for movie…but bunked once for Valentin’s day ![]()
Have you ever bean beaten up?
I will second aaliya here !
i was a very disciplined student, loved by my teachers
well spoilt my 12yrs ki mehnat during my final year of a levels:(
have u tasted yr blood?
oye hoye .. sadqya jao …
…
never ..
did u ever give rose to someone?
Re: Yes/No Game
^ yewwwww no
Have you?
I was ranked in top students though i was really notorious for doing pranks and naughty
…
I did … its sweet …
you wana taste mine .. ![]()
Re: Yes/No Game
fb is boring:yawn:
only time i used it was when i wanted to get someones pics:rolleyes: and tht was the last day
… NEVER! …
..
..
ever gave a very special gift to someone .. ahem ahem ..
?
Re: Yes/No Game
OFCOZ!!! I never give cheap gifts…unless am broke ![]()
Have u ever given a cheap gift to anyone?
![]()
never give or take gifts, tht’s my ![]()
rules are meant to be broken ! .. ![]()
btw - I was not talking about Cheap gifts. I asked about special gift.
I never gave …
… sharaft bhari hai meray main .. ![]()
you like gifts?
YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT! I love breaking rules ![]()
I know what u meant abt the cheap/special thing…what i meant was the ppl r always special so i always get special gifts ![]()
Yeah I like gifts…every1 does…
Do u like to go shopping?
Re: Yes/No Game
like shopping and gifts?? not sure:hmmm:
@t1000sharafat enh? apne moo mithe miyan…or something like tht:rolleyes:
i love too if the shopping is about bikes, cars, computers, gadgets and cloths
…
love doing window shopping?
Re: Yes/No Game
Yeah…but can b dangerous sometimes…sometimes i get the sudden urge to buy the most expensive thing in the shop!!!
![]()
Do u like bikes or cars more?
Re: Yes/No Game
like both
n u?
Re: Yes/No Game
tricky question … bikes .. no cars .. no bikes … damn .. !!!
assignemnt time