psych ji,
You dont make sense all the time, do you?
I know someone who was given some hadees books by her wahabi friend. I happened to have a glimse on those hadees books too. Right now I cannot recall which hadees books those were. But must be the ones wahabis follow.
In less than 30 mins, I was convinced that I was reading some kind of ‘sex or porno material’. The issues were so descriptive than was need of. The non-sexual issues had mostly violent & extreme approach. But actually, anyone reading those books wont even be interested to read anything else other than the sexual issues because they were so descriptive as if meant to please the reader & not concentrate on the issues. It seemed that the intention of the author was to gain as many readers as possible by using the techniques the porn makers use.
Before these books made way to this home, the couple was living happily. After the hasband also had a glimse of those ‘hadeeses’ espeically the sex slave ones, his mind turned upside down & he started telling his wife that it was ‘right as a muslim man’ to have sexual relations with housemaids & he clearly started checking out their housemaid in weird ways after that.
The wife replaced that housemaid but the husband’s mentality never changed back to ‘normal’. All the new housemaids complained to wife about her husband’s actions. The wife has become so insecure. She returned the books immediately to where they came from but still is totally in a state of depression due to her hubby’s actions & change of beliefs.
They were a very happy couple before that before these hadees books arrived. I am sure these & many other hadees were never meant to start chaos between the couples & families by the prophet. They meant to ‘do good’ but one must be extremely wise to know exactly in what context they were meant and should be applicale in which situations.
Regarding your post of women brains deficiency, out of personal experience with jahil women of the deserted arab lands, I am not surprised about these kinds of hadeeses for women. When I keep those women, their actions, their hypocritic ways of doing things, in mind, I can clearly understand why such rules are there for women in the first place. Although, these rules should not be applied to all the women especially:
- women who are not natives of deserted arab lands
- do not come from tribal cultures / families (because in that case, they would have less ‘tribal’ qualities)
- those who are are more spiritual
- those take take charge & responsibility of their own lives & actions
- are not dependent on any men
- are not hypocritical
- have a clear understanding of what is wrong is what is right
Much spiritual & ‘responsible’ women would firstly be unable to understand them at all & find them very crazy. And if you enforce similar rules on women by danda, you would either turn them away from islam or they’ll end up in mental asylums.