wo khush khayal ghalat fehmiyoN maiN rehta hai

behtareeeeeeeeen Azam ji!!! bohot khoob apne tou kamal kardiya, bohot acha likha he masha-Allah!
btw r u a poet ??


dil darya, samandaron donge .. kaun dillan de yan jane ..
jane na jane gul he na jane .. bagh tou sara jane .. ;~)

beautiful…

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


~Advice is like caster oil, easy to give hard to swallow!~

[quote]
Originally posted by Azam#1:
**


muthiyaan khool de na kaid kar too aab is ko
dil tou azaad ik panchi he hawaoon main rehta hai

too badle raaste yaa sheher badal le apne.
tera khayal tou ab meri jaan main rehta hai

kitaboon main likhte nahi hain naam un ka
wajood jinka har waqt wehm-o-guman main rehta hai

mere khayal ko gar rakh dia he taaqchoon main
kiyon phir zikar mera teri zubaan pe rehta he

**
[/quote]

Also Beautiful.....spec...last sheR


~Advice is like caster oil, easy to give hard to swallow!~

**
so nice of you naaspeeta jee

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

n no I am not a regular poet .. I write occasionally … or u can say once in a blue moon

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

**
thanks Kinara jee

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

(Dhoop sis. tumhare thread main appreciation milne ka maza hi kuch aur he)

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

Bohat hi pyari ghazal hai dhoop ji

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

is it your very own?

nahi yaar kashish…kash mairee hoti…
i’ve posted one or two of mine though…they r not that good just below average if they amount to anything at all

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

but hey hum intaikhaab tu acha ker saktay haiN naa

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

no problem Azam…acha hai iss wajah say
is thread ki zindagi kuch din ziyada ki ho gaee

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


Kay hum tu Dhoop main baarishh kay woh qatray hain jo gir ker, dar-o-deevar per hi sookh jaatay hain…

**
bohot bohot shukriya behna ji … for now I just decided to give another breath to your thread

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.