Windows 7 "God Mode"

You can unlock a “God Mode” in Windows 7. It will create a Folder which contains dozens of control options and allows you to customize your Windows. Such as changing the look of your mouse cursor or creating a new partition etc. It’s nothing too great, but a pretty handy and easier way to get to all kinds of controls. All you need to do is to create a new directory on your Windows Partition and rename it to “GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}”. The Folder Icon will then change to a control panel Icon from where you can start playing around.

This is pretty cool. :biggthumb:

Re: Windows 7 “God Mode”

Nice! Thanks for the info! :k:

Re: Windows 7 “God Mode”

This is the step by step and some warnings here too:
http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2010/01/05/windows-7-god-mode/

Re: Windows 7 “God Mode”

first thing I am gonna test, when I reach home :smiley:

It has been three days now.

I am assuming that you are currently re-installing windows again? Lol.

Re: Windows 7 “God Mode”

What do you want Mr. AA? Play by play?

I am not using pirated windows :P.

its genuine, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit… double :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

the trick worked like a charm. Thanks TB

Re: Windows 7 “God Mode”

^i am using the pirated version and nothing happened

as far as i know the pirated and original is the same windows except the fact that the retail one gets frequent updates which fix/improve things.

you are lucky, if you get a clean pirated copy. What I know, most of the pirated ones have trojans and missing files, which makes it more prone to crashes. Also as you mentioned genuine one gets updates,which help them stay up longer.