Will Mohammed Yousuf return to Pakistani colors?

Re: Will Mohammed Yousuf return to Pakistani colors?

^ I never said Butt suited this format. So read my post correctly is the first thing. Secondly...Butt is by far one of the best openers in all forms...in Pakistani domestic cricket...so therefore...we really dont have another option. I really dont wanna see any more Taufeeq's or Farhat's.

I never said Yousuf was just dropped for his fielding abilities. That was one of the reasons. His batting style does not suit 20/20...and that was proven in the domestic practise games. I know you're gonna be say he was in the form of his life...scored 1700+ runs in a calendar year...but that was test matches. I still believe he is one of best batsmen to every play for Pakistan...no doub..I just see no point of him being there when we already have Younis. Younis can prolly do what Yousuf can do in 20/20 and plus Younis is a much better fielder...also can help out Malik...as Younis was vice captain for 2 years. Now dont make this into why Younis rejected captaincy and blah blah...thats a totally seperate debate.

About Gul...did he misfield against India? They were just taking it easy against Scotland...and plus I saw Gul pointing towards his ankle..maybe he had a slight injury and didnt want to make it worse? But all said and done...there was nothing wrong with Gul's fielding against India...so obviously he knows how to field. Except for a few run-outs what has Yousuf done in the field? He is slow getting to the ball...which is very important in 20/20 as batsmen are taking full advantage of every little mistake.

All im saying is that...whether he was dropped or not dropped...he should have respected the decision of PCB and should not have signed for ICL like all the big players around the world. Afridi, Akhtar, Asif, Butt..all rejected the ICL offer..Yousuf could have as well. Razzaq, Inzi, and Farhat I can understand..they know they're playing days are over...but Yousuf? Right after announcing the squad for 20/20..I remember Sallu saying on TV..CLEARLY...no Pakistani Test and ODI team is complete without Yousuf. Even after that...Yousuf should have known better..that he was not dropped that selectors didnt want him or like him or were biased against him...they just felt he wasnt suited for the format...simple.