-
And, with certain exceptions as I already mentioned, he should have every right to do so if he wishes.
-
Walking around nude is largely tolerated in most of the Western world, and is in fact a specifically protected right in many parts of Europe. Generally speaking, as long as the person is not engaging in overt sexual activity, you will have a hard time prosecuting them simply for being nude in most jurisdictions.
-
I am not an Islamist, nor have I ever been. As I already pointed out, I have never worn a burqa (or a hejab for that matter) in my life, nor has anyone in my family since my great-grandmother’s generation.
True secularists defend the rights of others to practice their religion as they see fit, even if those religious practices take the form of something that is personally distasteful to them. You’re just a reactionary totalitarian ideologue.