why is some education really important

even if you want to earn your living as a criminal.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060301/od_nm/cyprus_passport_dc;_ylt=Ao3rr5KTGIdMcTXvP3PHMDKs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-

Problems with his pasport…
Wed Mar 1, 8:26 AM ET

NICOSIA (Reuters) - You might have the best forgery skills in the world, but it is not much use if you cannot spell.

A Cyprus court jailed Pakistani national Fazal Ur Rehman for eight months for forgery after police spotted spelling mistakes on stamps on an Afghan passport he was carrying – otherwise it was a near-perfect copy, the Cyprus Mail said Wednesday.
“Ministry” was spelled “Menistry” and the first “n” was missing from government, the newspaper said.
“The passport looked perfect and professionally made … almost deemed original by forensics,” a police officer told a magistrate in the Cypriot capital Nicosia.

Re: why is some education really important

Is this Fazal... Maulan Fazal Ur Rehman by any bleak chance trying to sneak out? :D

Re: why is some education really important

lol, at least he tried

Re: why is some education really important

lol

Re: why is some education really important

true. LoL

Re: why is some education really important

He just spelt 'em the way he pronounces 'em. Its all a fault of English language. Damn it!
Whats the point/faida of the first 'n' in 'government' anyway... totally useless.
If I were his lawyer, I'd argue that English language needs to be majorly reformed and fixed (and no, I am not about to Google for that European English language joke).

Although I do think he needs to be punished for forging the passport of Afghanistan. Forgery, I can understand... but Afghanistan? Come on......

Re: why is some education really important

^ re: Afghanistan passport I guess its easier to gain sympathy these days, no?