Re: Why does the whole world need to know I made salan today?
^Lagta hai aaj sab hee kaam par bore ho rahay hain ![]()
Re: Why does the whole world need to know I made salan today?
^Lagta hai aaj sab hee kaam par bore ho rahay hain ![]()
Re: Why does the whole world need to know I made salan today?
Shareeg loug wo wali job nahi kertay jis main enjoyment hotee hai.
Re: Why does the whole world need to know I made salan today?
^u right about that. this wasnât for u TLK ![]()
But TLK is always right anyways.
your posts will make Toronto Zooâs tiger jobless ![]()
Re: Why does the whole world need to know I made salan today?
^yea yea this wasnât for u DC6
yeh âShareeg logâ kaun hotay hain ![]()
Re: Why does the whole world need to know I made salan today?
lol@ MIA i was about to ask him samething
Tiger is a shareef loug? ![]()
Just keep observing my behavior on GS, you will learn everything about sharafat ![]()
dunya main? may be, Punjab main? for sure âŚTiger is Shareef loog ![]()
Yeh Tiger kaun hai?
Shareef kahaan sai aa gaya TLK bhaijan, You said âshareegâ log ![]()
Yeah keenly observe guys and simply note down everything TLK does not doâŚthats sharafat ![]()
Shareeg is the plural of shareef. Bas, keh diya hum nay.
Exactly, I do not do badmashi, luchcha pun, awargee, aankh matakka ..
that is sharafat.
I donât like the smell of food at any time in the house.
Placing orange peels sprinkled with cinnamon in a baking tray and putting it in an oven on âlowâ smells heavenly!
Exhaust, open windows and scented candles near the stove work!
Scented oils and wicks, work too! Oud, great option!
Re: Why does the whole world need to know I made salan today?
the whole oud bilaoo?
Re: Why does the whole world need to know I made salan today?
candles do wonders!! we always have candles lit whenever cooking!! no smell at all!.. even a unscented candle works! ⌠if allergic!
![]()
Re: Why does the whole world need to know I made salan today?
oud bilao?