I said that your posting history does not show more than 20 pages of data. That is ‘blah blah’ for you? You arrange to let me view all of your posts from the last 6 months & I would give you exactly he same post in which you ‘proudly’ showed your alliance with ‘al qaeda’ & ‘talibans’. I have no interest to single you out for anything but your stupidities which have adverse effects on Pakistan’s & the world’s safety.
So you let me have access to all of your posts of last 6 months & I show you the post which you do not admit you wrote & you make a list of all the ‘lies’ which I have spoken. Incase of misunderstandings, I would clarify. Incase of your stupidity too. But incase you accuse me falsely for being a ‘liar’, I reserve a right to turn that upon you. Fair game? Now do not delay.
The rest of the Pakistanis who are reading this, this poster cricketplaya is a very good example of iindia manipulation. Because one or more of the many iindian terrorists lurking on these forums private messaged him his thoughts against me coupled with ‘sympathetic’ feelings for him, his causes, his alliances, his beliefs & ideas (Exactly like they do with almost every victim of theirs). And they successfully brainwashed him enough against me in order to accuse me of being a ‘lair’. So, these iindian terrorists successfully exploited yet another Pakistani against one they hate because he speaks out the truth about international ghunda gardi & terrorism of the iindians. This is an excellent example for every single Pakistani. Who have a little bit of brain would understand this but those God was not kind enough to bestow with one wont, just like this above victim here. Please learn your lesson about them indians.