I am awed by the display of inductive hypothesis in here which is often caused by generalized based notions on specific observations of a person, certain group or even an entire nation that is usually triggered by extravagant and unrestrained fantasy, which in fact takes place due to the lack of rational thinking. It is a known fact that superiority complex is in fact a reverse form of inferiority complex which was heavily displayed by some Indians in this thread.
Apart from customary Indian loathing and hatred toward Pakistan and its noble citizens, it would be nice to stick to the question at hand and try to post a rational and intelligent answer instead of vaunting typical Indian amour-propre type conduct . How in the world can you make statements like these against your fellow members?
You know what bothers me the most about you guys you come in here with queer Indian self-esteem and odious demeanor, in return accept us to respect you! ---------- I am certainly willing to make some concessions here but I surely demand a quid pro quo in return so you must be prepared! -----