Why are we here?

Re: Why are we here?

True^

Re: Why are we here?

^and why are u here?

Re: Why are we here?

I’m socially retarted…

Re: Why are we here?

i love it likee <333

Re: Why are we here?

You love GS lifeless?

Re: Why are we here?

isnt that what the thread is about.

Re: Why are we here?

How girls can talk so much ? :hmmm:

Re: Why are we here?

^do they really?

it’s more like how girls keep whining:hmmm:

Re: Why are we here?

Kinda same . . . isn’t it :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Why are we here?

You guyes are being mean, this is a serious question…

Re: Why are we here?

errr…maybe…no it’s not the same:nahi:…
@namaan

didnt i give a good answer already:@:
@desi

Re: Why are we here?

Whos whining?

Re: Why are we here?

girls:p

Re: Why are we here?

Your whining…

Re: Why are we here?

^:eek:about what?

Re: Why are we here?

About girls whining.. :wink:

Re: Why are we here?

**Ppl are friendly, open-minded, respectful, helpful, too kind.

It’s been more than 6 month I’ here I have never seen ‘racist’ ppl or even a single insult !

That’s Y I’m here :slight_smile:
**

Re: Why are we here?

Nice Sidra!

Re: Why are we here?

Its like a family. :slight_smile:

Re: Why are we here?

too keep in touch with my desiness :smiley: