Re: Why are Pakistanis n Indians so obsessed w/ each other?
Thats coz Both countries are mad for their cricket teams and cant see losing against one another
the whole of India and Pakistan is watching when these two teams collide ![]()
Re: Why are Pakistanis n Indians so obsessed w/ each other?
Thats coz Both countries are mad for their cricket teams and cant see losing against one another
the whole of India and Pakistan is watching when these two teams collide ![]()
Re: Why are Pakistanis n Indians so obsessed w/ each other?
Nationalism ⦠hmpf
Re: Why are Pakistanis n Indians so obsessed w/ each other?
Initially when I responded, I misread the 2nd line as āI hate Hindusā. Hence I asked Why?
There are clearly certain aspects of the religion as currently practised by a few that can create this feeling. I hope you will substitute (in your heart) the word āhateā with say ādislikeā or ātake issue withā or ādisagreeā with certain aspects of Hinduism.
My main purpose for this post is to communicate my initial misreading of your comment. My apologies for jumping to conclusions based on an incorrect reading of your post ![]()
Peace.