So my friend recently got engaged to this guy she was crazily in love wiith for like 4 years. So as happy as she is about her being with her boyfriend, she always tells me about how things started to change with him. As crazy as she was about him before engagement, he became more possesive about her after the engagement. He told her not to hang out with her best friend due to her friend’s preference in boys.He basically emotionally blackmails her in my opinion. He tells her I am not ordering you but if you want to do that than tell my mom ur no interested in this rishta and back out. ???He likes to control where she goes and who she’s friends with. I was expecting her on my bro’s wedding but he didnt allow her to come here either, cause of another girl he didnt like that was also a guest at the wedding. I think that dude is a lil crazy n the head. But is this a normal behaviour of a man? I wonder what will happen to her once theyre married. he’ll probably look her up or something(Allah n karay)
So what do you guys suggest she should do now? Her in-laws are pretty lad back and sweet as of what she describes.
She should get used to it. Most men are quite possessive when it comes to their wives. However generally they dont really interfere with female friends. Whats his reasons of not liking the girls.