Who is the most beautiful women??

Re: Who is the most beautiful women??

Maybe its the parents who didn't raise their kids. I for one am starting to find lots of holes in the "blame the men/media" argument. Girls have complexes and low self esteem lke you say, but whose fault is that? I've grown up and live in teh exact same culture that you grew up in (I'm assuming you grew up here in USA). I know I was shielded from the "real world" but I had access to prettymuch all media, magazines, television, internet. I watched MTV throughout jr high and high school, read Seventeen and Cosmopolitan magazines all through high school, but not once did I ever have a desire to get plastic sugery or develop an eating disorder or get some sort of complex because I can't look like freakin Heidi Klum.

Most girls whose parents raised them with the right values (whatever religion they may be) set their own ideals and don't let some pervy creep who probably never gotten any attention from women dictate what a woman should look like. Whatever insecurities and dislikes I have about my looks or my body, its because I know I can be better...not because I can look like someone else, but the best me that i can be