Salaam
I have you can read Surah Yasin, or muzzamil for a specific reason, or have a get to gether and read it a specific number of times.
Can you recommend one please? I wish to do a request from God, mannat on making something better but not sure what I should read in a group of girls?
Thanks
pinks
May 7, 2010, 1:39pm
2
Re: Which Surah or Dua for a specific manat
Offer namaz-e-haajat and sincerely make dua for your needs.
Why do you need to read with a group of girls?
Re: Which Surah or Dua for a specific manat
you should read the surahs by yourself unless you’re reading for a dead person’s soul.
pinks
May 7, 2010, 3:10pm
4
Why would it need to be done collectively if it was for a dead person’s soul?
I just meant for a little get together so we can read some darood for barakat and discuss the sunnat too
but some times u r told to read some surahs and I thot if u said read this surah for example 50=60 times then i would need help.
its not for anyone thats passed away.
thanks
mrsshy:
Salaam
I have you can read Surah Yasin, or muzzamil for a specific reason, or have a get to gether and read it a specific number of times.
Can you recommend one please? I wish to do a request from God, mannat on making something better but not sure what I should read in a group of girls?
Thanks
The Manat is from you or from all those people ??? Depends that what was your wording for Manat. For example if you said that " I Will recite such and such surah for whatever reason" and now it is due then you have to do it be yourself
If you just said I will do Khatam for Surah such and such , then many people can recite for the number of time you Manat for.
Allah know’s best.