"Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days" topic

Transformers War for Cyberton :frowning:

I really wanted to try it. But I probably won’t be buying any games for the next few months.

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

Dante’s Inferno on PS3 :bummer:

I got soo excited about it and bought it for PSP..I guess I’ll wait until someone trades in the second hand one..<.<

Other games that I am interested in but have to hold off buying are Final Fantasy XIII, Resonance of Fate and Mass Effect 2.

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

Red Dead Redemption…

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

^ OMG you’re not playing that :open_mouth:
if i had ps3 or xbox, that’s all i’d be playing :open_mouth:

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

I’d play RDR but cowboys are not my style of game play :frowning:

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

Cowboys are awesome!!

Esix, not bought it yet…

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

On second thought…I’ll stick with Dante’s Inferno PSP version and not buy the PS3 version…Reason being…

Its just like God Of War.

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

i m not playing red dead redemption cu zi dont have PS3 or XBOX :mad: :mad:

dante’s inferno any good?

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

Its just like God of War, and the storyline sucks. :chai:

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

nice, but god of war ghost of sparda is coming :e6:
which’ll be EPIC!!!

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

God of war 4 now?

God when will this end? It just doesnt seem to stop anywhere. :bummer:

I am trying to download Crysis off the EBgames because I couldnt find it in any stores so I wanted to try that..Another :bummer:

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

its coming on the psp :smiley:

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

no..crysis 2 MAYBE coming out on PSP…I wouldnt recommend anyone buying it for PSP though…Have you ever played doom 2 on psp? or Iphone? Seriously forward is too forward. :bummer:

and yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it went through :dance:

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

^no not crysis2 :smack2:
i was talking about god of war ghost of sparta :hehe:
lolz crysis on psp would be epic though :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t played anything since Sunday. I’ve been really really busy.

Re: “Which game(s) are you NOT playing these days” topic

same here bro…I havent played the game in a while…I do play world of warcraft every now and than…

But I dont know how long I’ll be played it since Blizzard wishes us to use our real name for their games.