**
Main ny nahi kiya delete:D**
Aho kiya post thi:aq:
**
Main ny nahi kiya delete:D**
Aho kiya post thi:aq:
Re: What’s your job?
I am a Network/Security Consultant
Some time
Some time ![]()
Re: What’s your job?
filhaal i am all the time ![]()
I know your job LP ![]()
Re: What’s your job?
UZ flooding isnt my job anymore
But to annoy other is still on as your title is saying:p
Re: What’s your job?
jee
I annoy my siblings ab ![]()
but i get annoyed too ab
pehle mai annoy nai hoti thee :hinna:
Re: What’s your job?
i am hurfunmola
Re: What’s your job?
^:k:
Re: What’s your job?
i annoy my parents constantly, but i know they love it!
Re: What’s your job?
thts ur job:cb:
Abb kion hoti ho?
Re: What’s your job?
aadat kharaab ho gaye ![]()
Re: What’s your job?
Kamal:chai:
Re: What’s your job?
^^^My job is…![]()
Re: What’s your job?
my job is to annoy my proffesor .. hehe
kis na kharba kee
Hey Arif Bhai
I think you should mention it, you never knows you might be able to someone
Re: What’s your job?
i am a research assistant but am bored now
..koi achi job ho tou btana mujhay ![]()
khud se :hinna: