What would you rather have??

Re: What would you rather have??

I think, both are a bit better; “unfit” is a cover for the drug test to provide them time as long as they can before doing the drug test; I know it is the biggest risk if they are tested positive they will be gone forever, but without naming them you cannot take them as a part of WC 07 squad. PCB will make sure they are not tested positive for sure, otherwise all the efforts of this injury make up will go in gutter. Having said that I’ll take option 2, I still believe both are asset for Pakistan and many guppies have written shoaib off, but I still think he has a year or more left in him. he is only 31 and I think with proper care he can extend his playing career for 1 year and half, and it will be just about the right time to find a bowler who can support Asif, Rana and Gul.

I still think that Rao can fill the supporting bowler gap well but :rolleyes: abhi saab guppies apnae churiyaan taayez karlaye gaye. :bummer: