Re: What was your first ever job?
oh yeah young times..i remember…was a cherished magazine then! Was totally hooked on to it ![]()
Re: What was your first ever job?
oh yeah young times..i remember…was a cherished magazine then! Was totally hooked on to it ![]()
Re: What was your first ever job?
**I’ve never had a job, apart from work experience ![]()
**
Re: What was your first ever job?
I know..used to wait for it every Wednesday (in saudi arabia)! Good days. I’d probably recognise your writing name
I was really sad when they stopped printing it but it had definitely lost its heyday glory in recent times.
Re: What was your first ever job?
every wednesday it was yeah..lol
I used to like Ask Alice more than Marisa Lobo…and was sad when she left ![]()
Re: What was your first ever job?
Alice was good, Marisa just wasn’t the same. I hated it when sometimes instead of wednesday the mag would come on thursday. I never asked them anything though, just enjoyed reading other people’s woes ![]()
Re: What was your first ever job?
me neither ![]()
Re: What was your first ever job?
it was som kinda Computer Assistant job and well paid too but didnt remem abt the money where i have spend it … ![]()
Re: What was your first ever job?
I was a teacher and i loved it!!
I took my family out to dinner and the rest was moms =)
Re: What was your first ever job?
salesperson(?) for Westernunion at Azaadi concert.. .boy was it embarassing ![]()
bought me some clothes to wear to school
Re: What was your first ever job?
where did u teach?
Re: What was your first ever job?
Joined As Architect Still Working As A Architect ![]()
Re: What was your first ever job?
sales assistant job at 16yrs..we always had family dinner out with 1st pay of any sibling and rest of my pay was mum’s…![]()
Re: What was your first ever job?
First paid job… well i had 2 jobs at a time, at one place i was assist accounts officer and in the evening i would be data entry operator (as i just freshly did a typing course so just wanted to practice)
what did i bought with my first pay.. i bought an mp3 player for me.. internet connection (cable internet to be specific) the rest well all spent on shopping!
Re: What was your first ever job?
first paid job was at dollarama and yea first salary spent on clothes
Re: What was your first ever job?
wow! did u buy fancy clothes?
did u go see a movie and eat out? ![]()
Re: What was your first ever job?
First Job : i worked as Shift Network Engineer in an ISP