Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
theek hai theek hai
… mein.. andar intizaar karaha hoon..mareez ayein.. tho bhej dein andar ![]()
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
theek hai theek hai
… mein.. andar intizaar karaha hoon..mareez ayein.. tho bhej dein andar ![]()
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
bagh gaya ek hee aya tha itni mushkal se to laya tha bhula kar kaha tha tafi b don ga ::rotato:
ab wating again
i m looking for a break… m really tired pata nahin woh log, woh din , woh lamhay mujh say kaisay kho gay… ab bas yadain hain aur meri tanhai hai…
koi baat nahi bhai next bus pakar lo.:rotato:
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
I’m looking for chocis:@:
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
All chocis for THE CUTE.![]()
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
I’m looking for a day off work next week ![]()
Thanks babri
flowers for you ![]()
** gool gool na ghumo chakar ajayn gay**
mjhay b chaheyn![]()
Inshallah u’ll:insh:
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
ab nahi ate chakar.![]()
mooh kholo main phankta hoon chocis.
@TC ![]()
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
looking for jinnie in the bottle .. ..
.. I just want 3 wishes .. serously! .. bus itna sa khawab hai ..
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
and what are those 3 wishes of your:5:
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
I’m wondering what’s chocis?
I’m looking for mneumonics to memorize somthing ![]()
chocis are chocolates:@:
Will you give me:@:
1: be invisible
2: controling others brain
3: three more wishes .. ![]()
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
NO WAY!
I don’t share my chocolate, anything else you want is fine- but not my chocolate hides it under the pillow and sits on top
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
me crying ![]()
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
aw man, i don’t like that!
okay- you can LOOK at the chocolate while I eat, that’s as much sharing as I can afford. ![]()
Re: what is one thing u are looking for right now?
I have my own chocis and I won’t share them with you ![]()
[quote=“babri, post:40, topic:219504”]
mooh kholo main phankta hoon chocis.
Thanx dat was yammeeeeee:yummy:
mjhay to do ge naaaaa ![]()