What have you done for Pakistan?

Buying a house in Pak has its advantages and disadvantages…
First of is the security situation. crime has sky rocketed in recent years. There is hardly a person left in Pak that doesnt have a story to tell.
Secondly, is that really the best way to spend nearly 100 Thousand dollars or more (which incidently was about the price of fully built house in Pindi back in 2004 I believe)? Imagine how many families you could support with that much money!
Plus, buying property requires a degree of responsibility over the property, which ex pats in Particular may not be able to meet.
There are options within Pakistan of course, no doubt. But the examples you cite are all things I can do from outside Pak. As far as trying to make a substantial contribution on the ground, you know aswell as I the constraints we face.