Re: what do u do
i hate school.
Re: what do u do
i hate school.
Re: what do u do
![]()
Re: what do u do
ab kya huwa
Re: what do u do
maar pare gi bcoz u hate school
Re: what do u do
I hated my school life as well lool
Re: what do u do
u nalaik ishtoodant ![]()
Re: what do u do
I was anything but nalaik lol.. I just hated it because well I had my reasons, there was too much politics going on between the class mates and stuff. The teachers were stupid and in general everything seemed crap to me those days ![]()
Re: what do u do
tm college chali jati phr ![]()
Re: what do u do
politics or school me???
koi haal nahi …
Re: what do u do
I am already done with college and university lool.. I am in university the second time around now ![]()
Re: what do u do
itti bari kaise hogai dubaiwli tm ![]()
Re: what do u do
tumhe bata k hona tha kya ![]()
Re: what do u do
allah ka karam hai
lool
Re: what do u do
fir tm bacho ke sth baten kyun kr rhi ho ![]()
Re: what do u do
kaun hai bacha yahan par?! ![]()
Re: what do u do
![]()
I ll dance :shoaby:
u shud dance too
Re: what do u do
lmao dance?!
Re: what do u do
ap is thread k elawa aur b threadz visit kr skti hain ![]()
Re: what do u do
so whats the update
she still annoys you?
Re: what do u do
Esix mate that’s the other thread… lol what do u do part 2! this one is about being bored ![]()
and yeah that girl still annoys me! ![]()