what do u do

Re: what do u do

I completed my studies this year :smiley:

Re: what do u do

ESIX!! :eek: lol I can’t break stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: what do u do

^Try It .. No one gonna Bite u :cb:

Re: what do u do

Err no, things don’t happen that way here. I am not a troublemaker or rule breaker. It’s okay, I will leave the University in peace.

Re: what do u do

Go N Press the fire Alarm Button :smiley:

Re: what do u do

puranay zamanay mein lerkiyaan gossip wageira kerti theen..

aaj kul notebooks ka zamana hai, koi movie download kerlo aur lappy charge

bas… guzar gaey 2 ya 3 ghaintay :wink:

Re: what do u do

Actually I did watch a movie today in university lool

Re: what do u do

good … achcha kaam kiya :cb:

Re: what do u do

yeah! :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: what do u do

i dont wana do nothing today but i have hell of the work to do :frowning:

Re: what do u do

awww what kinda work!? take a break?!

Re: what do u do

office work yar

Re: what do u do

acha acha itni subha subha office agayi? it’s 7 30 in lahore right?! :smiley:

Re: what do u do

right :frowning:

office time starts from 8 yar

Re: what do u do

I have school tomorrow :frowning:

Re: what do u do

dont u have fun at school???

Re: what do u do

No. School is not fun.

Re: what do u do

why??

I loved my school time and i miss it.

Jitna maza school me aya, itna ab tak nahi aya :teary1:

Re: what do u do

School is a jail.

Re: what do u do

hahaha

school is fun yar, free of burden n thinking and hard work :slight_smile: