What do guys like as gifts??

Re: What do guys like as gifts??

Ugh, most women have the wrong idea, I'm speaking for myself and every guy that I know:

We hate picture frames, if it were up to us, we wouldn't have any pictures in the house, just posters.

We hate candles, candles are for girls or when the power is out.

We hate pen sets, we are not as sophisticated as you think and the 75 cent bic writes perfectly well.

We hate engraved things from Things Remembered, those are just things that girls THINK we would appreciate.

We hate wallets as gifts because you never pick out the right wallet for us, a wallet is a very personal thing, we have to make sure it's the right size and fit, afterall, it's the one thing that spends the most time right next to our keasters. Besides, most fellas I know, have had the same wallet for the last 13 years.

We hate desk accessories, our desks are a mess, we have a method to our madness, we are not as organized as you think we are.

Don't buy us a watch unless you KNOW that it's the kind we want, a watch, like a wallet is a very personal thing, you have to make damned sure that he's going to wear it.

What we DO like are things like concert tickets, tickets to our favorite teams, gift cards for Best Buy, an Auto Store, or anything gadgety. If it is someone you're intimate with, then a lap dance is definitely appreciated. I do like coffee cups because I lose mine all the time, I leave them places. Find out if he has any hobbies, I love and usually end up getting SCUBA related stuff all the time.

The BEST gift I've EVER gotten from a girl was that she told me to basically get all dressed up and she'd pick me up, she picked me up in a shiny sportscar that she got from a car dealership for a 24 hour 'test drive', she got all tarted up, picked me up, we crashed a wedding reception downtown in a fancy hotel, ate great food and cake, got the band to play happy birthday for me, hugged and kissed the bride and shook hands with the groom and then went to a movie afterwards. How imaginative is that?