Maham
December 19, 2010, 9:15pm
1
@ diff events; parties/award functions/etc.
That’s Dia @ Sohail Khan’s b-day bash.
Everything about her look is great from the make-up to the dress to the accessories. Looking very chic
My Rating: ****
http://www.paklinks.com/gs/images/misc/pencil.png
Restored attachments:
rizla86
December 19, 2010, 11:11pm
2
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
I’ve always had a crush on Diya. She should be doing more movies.
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
She’s quite doll-like..
Sometimes she reminds me a bit of Suzanne Roshan..
Maham
December 19, 2010, 11:53pm
4
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
^ oh plz no suzane is weird. lolz. diya has a very likeable quality about her
rizla86
December 20, 2010, 12:03am
5
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
Seconded, Suzanne is definitely weird. Diya has a distinct identity, I hate when people say she’s an Ash lookalike.
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
Diya always dresses well..I have not seen her in any strange looking out fit yet!
Maham
December 25, 2010, 6:50am
7
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
I have never liked this girl but she proves here that with good styling; good clothes n good makeup, even someone with a very average looking face like hers can looking quite nice. I am not liking the shoes but baring that everything else is looking fab.
3.5/5 (deducting .5 for shoes)
Restored attachments:
Krypton
December 25, 2010, 7:14am
8
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
^she’s not “average” just because she doesnt look like a clone of everyone else. always looks nice.
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
I like Anushka…I think she is very pretty!!
NomiCA
December 25, 2010, 5:27pm
10
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
she looked only in that rab ne bana di jodi movie…it was some amazing work by the makeup artists …she is average …
Maham
December 27, 2010, 8:19pm
11
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
I think she is average looking. You can think she is gorgeous or the world’s most preetiest, its your choice. Each to their own. Learn to respect that.
rizla86
December 27, 2010, 10:29pm
12
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
If its that Rab ne bana di jodi actress then yeah, I thought she was pretty average too.
Maham
December 28, 2010, 6:45pm
13
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
Ameesha Patel @ at Farah Khan Ali’s birthday bash.
I want this dress and the shoes even more!!! Totally loving the whole look, though she is lookin bit worn out but i guess thats only cuz she was leavin so the make-up was coming off n all. But overall she looks very glamorous.
Rating: ****
Restored attachments:
Maham
December 28, 2010, 6:56pm
14
Re: Well turned out Celebs…
Diya Mirza @ Farah Khan Ali’s birthday bash.
She’s really a natural fashionista Otherwise you can’t get it all right everytime! She looks graceful yet chic here. Nice dress, well styled
Rating: ****
Restored attachments: