Re: Wedding Jewelery...
I wear alot of my jewelry all the time in different settings. I was very fortunate with my jewelry which came from all over, Saudi, Dubai, India, Pakistan, so I had some really different peices. When I was getting my main set I went all out I got the choker, the earrings, the anklets for both feet, the maatha pati, the bracelets and I use it in bits and peices. I had a polki ( uncut diamond thing) set that I wore the earrings to my xmas party last year with all black outfit and a maroon shawl. People flipped over it. I have worn other peices to other events and things. I wear my bracelets all the time in just smaller numbers, like two or three... I never wear all 48 bracelets. But I will add a little flar with a heavy ring and khara, or I will wear the choker but nothing else. Also, the reason I got a patha matti was so I could wear it as a choker later on..which I am alwys doing
But I also go to alot of art events where this blends in well, art gallery opennings, fashion shows, movie showings...