I would argue that most pakistanies will not place JUI/JI in the same ideological category as the Taleban.
I can estimate to within +/- 5 years how old you are. Lets say 26. Since you’re good with assumptions let me draw you a profile for you. I wager most of these 10 to 11 years were childhood or early adolescence years. Any schooling you got was in a nice little upper crust school like Froebels or Beaconhouse or KGS.
Now trust me I dont feel that any of this is bad. But to strike a man of the people tone with this background is ludicrous.
To be fair to you, you are welcome to question my background. I’ve spent a similar amount of time in Pakistan, educated there for 7-8 years (4 years in a private uni, the remaining in public/govt schools) and then worked there for about 2 years.
It does make any accusations of disconnect from you very lightweight.